- Client authorizes LA VIP BUS to charge a non-refundable 50% deposit at the time of reservation, with the remaining balance due within 15 days of departure;
- All persons are required to remove shoes prior to reclining on bunk beds or couches, and windows must be closed while coach is moving.
- There is to be no litter thrown out from windows, jumping on the seats, standing or wandering about the cabin while the coach is moving.
- No food or beverages without prior approval.
- There is a discretionary $300 spillage fee and a mandatory coach cleaning fee of $150
- This is a non smoking bus. Anyone who smokes will have to pay a $500.00 to the driver for steam cleaning.
- Bus driver is required to pull over if passengers become unruly or disruptive for safety of passengers and the driver.
- The chauffeur maintains the right to stop the coach and alert authorities (if need be) should anyone be caught smoking; using illegal drugs; fighting; or behave in a conduct he/she considers inappropriate.
- Animals are NOT allowed in the coach.
- If any other damages are done to the interior of the bus, the client will be required to pay for the repairs and we will charge the credit card on file. When arriving on the bus please do an initial walk through and notify the driver of any problems, so it can be documented
On overnight hotel stays, client agrees to pre-pay for chauffeur’s accommodations, and costs associated with parking expenses and tolls as (and when) they occur.
Client agrees to pay for: any overtime due to the chauffeur – calculated at $100 for every 30 minutes; and any unscheduled detours from written itinerary calculated at $100.00 per detour and $3.50 per mile; and as such authorizes all charges to be applied to credit card on file, without pre-signing the charge draft slip.
LA VIP BUS is not responsible for any items left in the vehicle, or for the safe-keeping of any item. Except in the case of a willful misconduct or gross negligence of company, its agents and/or employees, client hereby waives any and all claims against company, its agents and/or employees for injury, loss or damage, including consequential damages to client’s(‘) person of property from whatsoever cause
There is a cancellation fee of 20% of the total reservation if made within 30 days; and 50% if made less than 15 days to the trip.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NONTRANSFERABLE.